- Available for Local Pickup
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Adventure ready—but also sleek and feminine, there’s nothing this comfy sandal won’t do.
- Best for: Light hikes
- Quick-dry webbing made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi® supports your foot and stands up to abuse, these sandals save 2 plastic bottles from ending up in landfills
- Easy hook-and-loop closure comes on and off quickly and gets the fit just right
- A cushioned Shoc Pad™ in the heel absorbs impact where you need it most
- An added contoured EVA midsole gives you added arch support , Nylon shank stabilizes and supports your foot on uneven terrain
- Rugged Spider Rubber outsole, designed to work in wet conditions, is extremely durable and supplies great traction
- Vegan footwear, created using synthetic and plant-based materials
- This style is recyclable. Our TevaForever recycling program accepts any style of your well-loved Teva sandals to be recycled and they’ll never see a landfill.
- Half pair weight for size W7/M9: 7.25oz
- RN 88276
Products are available for purchase in-store at our Shop located at:
Online Purchase with local pickup and Shipping!
Free Local Delivery is available with the purshase of Kayaks & Paddleboards in Naples & Marco Island